1. USEFUL INFORMATION
- The Prestige Flooring Co.
- Company Name: Worlds End Interiors Limited
- Company Number: 06789096
- Contact Email for Information Requests and Enquiries: email@example.com
Our website may contain links to other websites, social media platforms, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
In this policy:
- “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Company
- “website” refers to our website
- “user,” “users,” “you” and “your” refer to anyone who visits our website
- “GDPR” means General Data Protection Regulation
- “ICO” means Information Commissioners Office
- “Cookies” are text files placed on your computer to collect standard website user behaviour information.
3. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name and title
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and details of any orders placed
- Technical Data may include your IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving communications from us
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We, and some of the companies we work with, including third-party service providers may use a few different types of cookies. Some are persistent cookies (that remain on your hard drive after you have left our website) and some are session ID cookies (that expire when you close your browser).
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We work with a number of trusted suppliers and businesses in order to provide you with the high quality service and products you expect from us. We may pass limited details to our fitters, product suppliers or delivery partners in the process of completing your order.
We work with dependable and reputable businesses who support our website and other business systems (such as solicitors, accountants, auditors etc.), and we may occasionally work with trustworthy marketing companies who help us manage our communications.
We also work with trusted payment processing providers to securely take and manage payments.
Other than in the area’s laid out above, we never have, and never will pass any of your information onto third parties for marketing purposes.
Should you enter any information in the enquiry form or the newsletter subscription form on our website, we will securely handle the information you provide. Only what is needed to deal with your enquiry and necessary for the purposes of our business relationship will be stored. We do not process sensitive data (such as race, ethnicity, religious or political beliefs etc.).
We may on occasion use your email address to send you product information or important company news bulletins. If you wish to unsubscribe you will be able to do so by clicking the link on the emails we send you.
If you get in touch with us by phone, email, post or in person we will collect the personal information you provide and securely store the information for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
If in the process of dealing with your enquiry or order, we need to collect bank details or payment card information, we will not keep these details after payment has been taken or a refund issued.
6. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure all data we collect. We comply with and safeguard your rights under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) at all times.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we change or remove your personal information. You can do so by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office – the government agency that handles data protection in the UK. You can reach them at their website: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
This policy was last updated in May 2018. We may update it at any time without prior notice to you, however any new changes to the policy will be uploaded here with effect from the date of posting.